Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Obsessive

Saturday, March 23, 2013
Can I just tell you all how many times I have Googled/Bing-ed/ask Jeeves-ed , etc.
"How to be the perfect housewife?" 

I even bought a book about it.  I keep hoping for some miraculous answer, maybe I need a life coach.  Not that I want to be perfect, but I want someone to tell me what to do.  I need a mom/wife. 

If I were me, I'd tell myself what to do. (That made no sense.)

I have a "Home management binder" That I never, ever, ever look at.   I read homemaking blogs, that mostly appeal to homeschooling, Christians that garden (Not to stereotype!)
I still read them all, waiting (im)patiently for my answers.

Maybe I ought to give up looking and write my own answers.  Maybe someone needs to invent an Internet life coach.  Does FlyLady count towards that?  Who knows?!

Oh well, I'm off to watch more 7th Heaven.

(p.s. I'm sick...I have a cold and this post was written under the influence of medicine I had to buy from "behind the counter!"

Just sayin'

0 comments to Obsessive:

Post a Comment