Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Decisions

Saturday, March 30, 2013

We’ve been at the new school for three weeks now.   My kid LOVES it.  In my opinion that’s the bad part.  It’s not that I dislike it, for what she likes I honestly do to.  There are a lot of things that this school had resources for that our old school just didn’t. 

So she is really entertained by all of the going-ons. 

Plus she gets to dress like this…

20130327_175241

I wish I could get a better grasp of the academics, with her having two teachers that are retiring at the end of this year , its fair to say that NOBODY is going above and beyond. 

So we are continuing to play it by ear and to give it until the end of the school year. 

ugh.

What’s been going on in your life this week?

0 comments to Decisions:

Post a Comment