Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

IPSY October 2012

Saturday, October 13, 2012
I did it! I jumped on the beauty sample subscription bandwagon or 3 or 4 of them (but who's counting!)

Got my first one today from IPSY formerly myglambag.

I'll be honest, it was way more than I expected.
I was a little prepared for some tiny foil samples of stuff that I wouldn't like anyway.

Boy was I wrong. Here's what I got.

First it all came it this cutie patootie little bag. (Adorable!)

Then it had this...
Yummy smelling, hair softening, frizz eliminating oil. The size that came with the bag is $12.00 so that alone paid for the bag! Done!

And this...Felt tip eyeliner which I haven't tried yet but apparently everyone else loves it so that's good enough.

and this....Mascara! That I have tried before and that I really do like!

And...this...eyeshadow sampler in kit 5. Which just so happens to have red eyeshadow in it and I have been wanting to try red eyeshadow soooooo bad, now I am happy!

and a full size lip stain/gloss by Mirenesse worth like $30.00.

So my 102 cents says that IPSY was totally worth the $10.00 I spent. EASY!

0 comments to IPSY October 2012:

Post a Comment