Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

OK. I'll stop being lazy...

Monday, August 6, 2012

...and move the Monday post over here. FYI nothing has happened in either room today. LAZY Monday on my part too I guess! FAIL!

It's Monday

And since we have no more info for schooling I figured I'd discuss my daily/weekly plans.
Starting with Monday.

Ahhhh Monday's.

Usually I do very little of anything on the weekends as far as cleaning and organizing are concerned and I'm pretty sure I live with two people that are incapable of putting anything away.

So no matter what...every time...the rooms end up looking like a mess.

I have a relatively new plan of cleaning two rooms a day, well see how it goes.














For each day I also have a checklist.










See? Told you I was OCD.

Which is unbelievable considering the messies that I live with that make me start fresh every week with messes like this.









0 comments to OK. I'll stop being lazy...:

Post a Comment