Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I survived

Saturday, August 18, 2012
I survived homeschooling for two days!  I have no opinion as of yet, other than to say that I have a new found respect for parents everywhere that do this.

We started on Thursday and I found myself wanting to quit by 9:15am.  Ha! We pushed on and finished our coursework for the day at 10:30!!!! NOT GOOD!
Or let me say, not good for me.  I was unimpressed with a two hour school day so we tried again on Friday, and instead of doing just the coursework actually did more than required for a set amount of time.
So instead of doing one math lesson we did 4, and I must say that I think the time schedule will work better for me than just doing one a day per subject. 
We finished at 1:30 and nobody felt angry, overwhelmed, bored or otherwise unhappy.

Winning??!!??  Who knows. 

p.s. If you are interested in the K12 curriculum, consider yourself warned that the music program is LAME! (The opinion of both Izabella and myself.)

Off to Orange County now to see the hubby!

Peace out!

0 comments to I survived :

Post a Comment