Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Friday

Friday, August 10, 2012
and here we are...the last day of the week and your last chance to have a day in the life of me!

Not that I don't do ANYTHING on the weekends, but I assure you it isn't much and it's all outside stuff.

Water plants, sit on porch, pull weeds, read a book on the porch, drink sangria on the porch.

But as for today it is in fact Friday. So let's take a look at today.
Yay! Clean sheets day for me!

The to-do's!
You'll notice the 3rd bedroom list is very short.  That's because it's my cheating room. Basically it's just storage. So if I feel like rearranging I do, if not, I don't. (easy!)

The 3rd bedroom is the hub for so much "stuff" I almost wouldn't know where to start if I had to make it "perfect".
See? At least you can get to the treadmill and also to all of the books!

And then there's the master (Which is dark because Bella is still asleep!)
So here I go to clean for the last day of the week!

Cheers to clean sheets day!

Hope you've enjoyed the week in my shoes!

0 comments to Friday:

Post a Comment