Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Friday Talk Time - Homeschool

Friday, August 10, 2012
OK, So in case you didn't know, next Thursday, August 16th, I will officially be a homeschool mom.

There I said it, that wasn't so hard. (Really, sort of, it kind of is?!)

Having never ever ever ever ever ever (not even enough!) ever considered this to be a possibility, this will be by "thing" for a while.

So tell me, do you homeschool? Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Would you NEVER homeschool? (Be careful, sometimes weird things happen!)

Do you think homeschoolers are "weird"? I totally do, and I'm about to be one! Ahhhh!

I am hoping to find a niche group of homeschooling moms at our new "school!?!" that hopefully aren't "weird".

What do you think about this whole concept?

0 comments to Friday Talk Time - Homeschool:

Post a Comment