Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

FREAKING OUT

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Sorry guys, I have to vent to you.  I've exhausted my complaining and stressing outlets and now have to use an online forum.

Ummmm. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!

Yes, I have gotten several e-mails, texts and phone calls of encouragement.

But...what I have gotten from (over)reading about this is that I need to be committed to this.
I totally am NOT.

I have in the back of my mind that our beloved school starts on September 4th
so if I fail, well then....it's settled. 

That is usually not how I operate, I get that commitment is so important.  But I just can't get there.
I am freaking out. 

I guess THAT is how I operate.

Sincerely,
The neurotic mess formerly knows as Jenn.

0 comments to FREAKING OUT:

Post a Comment