Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

How the hell do you homeschool?

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Ok.  After paying for private school for 4 years I've made a change.  I'm now 99% officially a HOMESCHOOL MOM?!?!?!?  How did this happen?  I don't even think I could explain it. 
First: Hubby has been working Monday thru Friday out of the county, so we only see each other on the weekends, and not even those some weeks.
Second: With hubby working in a different county our income as well as our expenses have shifted. 
Enter homeschool idea.
So I looked into it and decided 100% NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  I love my kid but not 24/7 love!
A few weeks went by and my mind returned to the idea.  To not pay tuition any longer frees up a lot of income.  A LOT. The idea of being able to see my husband whenever we want to by driving 45 minutes away is the other BIG plus.  With homeschooling that is an option.  To take school with us. 
While the news has not been given to our private school yet I will be doing it tomorrow.  WISH ME LUCK.
xoxo, FREAKED OUT!!!
Jenn

0 comments to How the hell do you homeschool?:

Post a Comment