Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Diary of a boob job - 6 or 8 months post-op

Sunday, February 12, 2012
I know, I know, I suck at this!!
So much has happened between 4 days post op and today.

The boobs are great, I had some numbness and tingling for weeks (maybe months!) but that has passed.
My problem remained the same, I am completely unable to relax!  The idea of not being able to clean and wander around and get up was too much for me.  Fortunately, it all worked out and I didn't do any damage.

I bought some bras! 34D!! Woot woot.  I guess technically I could have bought a 36C, which was the size that I originally wanted, but you know the ladies at Victoria's Secret told me a 34D was easier?!?!?

Now I have to put these boobs to some use and get a job!  A real one.  I'll talk about THAT adventure in my next post.

Jenn

0 comments to Diary of a boob job - 6 or 8 months post-op:

Post a Comment