Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's official!!

Monday, September 5, 2011
As of tomorrow I will officially be the mom of a kindergartner.  Can you believe it?  I can't. How fast does the time fly by?  It seems like just a few months ago I was getting her ready for her first day of preschool. (Actually 3 years ago!)  It is going to be such a differnt experience moving to the "big kid" side of school. She is going to have real homework, and real resposibilites, other than "Please don't eat glue!"  I don't know if that is an actual preschool rule, but if it's not it probably should be.

p.s. Still not 100% potty trained, but we are creeping up on 75% so hopefully it will click soon, or I fear my kid will be a social outcast, if not someschooled because they give her the boot.

Wish me luck!

Jenn

0 comments to It's official!!:

Post a Comment