Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I need a bigger plate!

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Work from home?
Earn a part time income from your couch?
Be your own boss?
Make $100,000 in 5 minutes?
You’ve seen these claims, perhaps you’ve tried a few as well.
As a mom that LOVES staying home, I too have fallen prey to just about everything under the sun that will give me something to do while potentially earning money for doing it.
Some work, some don’t!
In my 6 year career as a stay at home I have tried
2 Part-Time Jobs ( and learned that bosses don’t care about sick kids!)
Blogging for sponsors (and learned that while fun, I’ll never get rich blogging!)
Direct Sales (and learned that I buy way more than any customer)
however; feel free to check out my websites and shop away
Scentsy
Avon
Online Surveys (little pay, slightly overwhelming amount of daily e-mails)
Secret Shopping (Super fun, better pay than sitting on the couch)
and finally
Self-Employment (Actually the best paying!)
What do you do for some extra earnings, or a hobby?
If you would like any extra info on the companies that I use for surveys or secret shopping let me know and I’ll hook you up with real, legitimate, no money out of pocket opportunities. Because yes, I HAVE paid some money for some that turned out to be no good.
Have a great Sunday,
Jenn

0 comments to I need a bigger plate!:

Post a Comment