Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Diary of a bOOb job – 4 days Post-Op

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I thought I wrote a blog post 2 days ago, but apparently the Percocet messed that up!

Let’s play catch up: I’m sure it would have gone something like this.

Hello Everyone, I’m feeling pretty good! Still waiting for the pain!?!  The boobs are swollen, blah, blah, blah

Wait!

That’s pretty much what it would look like today as well.

The absolutely worst part of this is trying to force myself to relax, and just stay in bed.  Hardest thing EVER!  Especially because the pain level just isn't that bad. Short of being able to lift things I feel like I could still do most things.

Take that back…I can’t sweep, apparently that takes nothing but pectoral muscles. Good to know!

I have only been taking pain pills at night since Friday and that’s mostly just to help me sleep. These are not the most comfortable things to sleep with. They are pretty hard still.

I’ve been using Arnica and that seems to be doing a great part of the pain management.

OK, back to sitting,

0 comments to Diary of a bOOb job – 4 days Post-Op:

Post a Comment