Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's affordable! Price comparison

Friday, March 4, 2011
As an official ex-candle junkie, I was spending over $100.00 a year on Yankee Candles. At $25.00 a piece, and buying on average of one new Large Jar a quarter.
Let's compare...Shall we!?

4 Large Jar Candles - $100.00
One time purchase - Scentsy Full Size Warmer - $30.00
4 Scensty Bars, One per Quarter. These last approx 60-80 hours - $20.00.
Total - $50.00 - THAT'S HALF PRICE!

And that's full price, not taking advantage of any of the promotions that Scentsy offers!
Such as the Full Size System, which is only $40.00 and contains one Full Size Warmer and 3 Scentsy Bars.

That's almost a full year in comparison, for less than half the cost.
Plus the added bonus, that you can choose the warmer that would best suit your decor. Full Size, Mid Size or Plug In!

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite scents is grapefruit, and the candle version of this is PINK!  Nothing in my house is pink, it makes me CRAZY!  But, I love the smell.
NOW...I have a lovely red warmer that matches my kitchen and I get the smells I love

Its a win, win!

0 comments to It's affordable! Price comparison:

Post a Comment