Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Must get back to blogging.

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Hello to all,
It's been a wild ride this past year. I feel like I should have been here the entire time.  As if I left my home to do something good, and as I titled a prior blog post, I worked for 7 months and all I got was this crappy pen!
It's so hard to work while being a good wife and mom. I know that people talk the subject to death about balance, but honestly you can't do it!  It's impossible!  Something has to give. What gave over here??  My home. Which was the lesser of all evils, since the other options were marriage or child.  I'm so glad to be back home, doing what I do and enjoying every moment. I have learned that I know what my priorities are, and I feel fantastic for that. NOTHING is going to get in the way of my family, even a job that I loved.
I am working on some great new giveaways and have made some new connections for freebies, so keep reading!

0 comments to Must get back to blogging.:

Post a Comment