Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

God has a foul mouth!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Chapters Hosea 1, 2, 3

Hosea 1
The whole country has become a whorehouse???
Seems like a great way to start. So god talks to this man Hosea, and told him to "find a whore and marry her, make this whore the mother of your children"
Sounds like a plan!
I read a premise to his book d apparently it's about love. Whores need love to I guess.
So Hosea and his whore wife have some babies and god tells him to name them things like, Jezreel, No-Mercy and Nobody. I bet those kids had a great time at school.
Wait! Do they go to school back then??  Guess we'll find out.
I think the point is god hates Israel right now, they have a love hate thing going on.

Hosea 2
I think this chapter is a Father to his son "Haul your mother into court, accuse her! She's no longer my wife and I'm no longer her husband." I sure hope so, or this family is all screwed up.
So he's mad at her, she dresses like whore sleeps around, sells herself for her stuff.
This guy wants to start all over with her, he wants to take her back to where they had their first date and woo her. OK, maybe this is god telling this to Hosea??  His mom is whore, and god wants her to love him like he used to??  By golly I think I've got it.

Chapter 3
God tells Hosea to go get his whore wife, who apparently still sleep around, and to love her.
He had to buy her back from someone?? It was the cost of a slave! Is that a lot? He tells her "You're living with me and I'm living with you".
Finis.

0 comments to God has a foul mouth!:

Post a Comment