Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Am I serious??

Thursday, September 23, 2010
I told Bella that if she had another accident at school that she would not be going back. So of course she had another accident!  So now what? Do I...
Take her out of school and save the tuition?
Keep her out for a few days then take her back?
Take her anyway?
I am going to have a breakdown about this toilet thing!  I have never felt so inadequate in my entire life.
What is so effing difficult about teaching a person to use the toilet?  Especially one that's been actively learning and ignoring it for years. We started this process when she was 2 1/2, she is almost 5. I took her to school for two full years with her having at least 1 accident a day and this year I really do not want to be the third. She has had 3 accidents now and she has been in school for 13 days.  I want to cry and I most likely will.

0 comments to Am I serious??:

Post a Comment