Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

About me

Sunday, September 19, 2010
I'm an eternal agnostic.
A very strange agnostic.
I'd call myself an atheist but I don't particularly have the faith for that either.

If I didn't label myself there might be some confusion. My Ipod is full of Adventures in Odyssey (a Christian children's radio show)and podcasts from a local church. O my books at least half are related to God in some form (either pro or con) and there is a bible on my bedside table.
Why?  Who knows!

However, I have recently made the decision to actually read the bible in it's entirety instead of being told by other authors or "church people" what it's all about. Be those people Dr. James Dobson or Richard Dawkins.

This is my adventure with a one year bible reading plan.

0 comments to About me:

Post a Comment