Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A little help please

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Dear Blog-God;

I need some answers. I feel as if I am at a crossroads and that I need to work on my on happiness sometimes instead of the happiness of others.  I am trying to do so many things for other people and it actually makes me feel worse. I take on all of these duties to be a great friend, and to be everything for everybody but I'm so full of shit. I feel great fora couple of days then I wish I never took it on in the first place. My husband tells me this afternoon that  should get a job, and then after a 20 minute upset-fest, turns it around into a please help my company, I love you so much. I just want to know what to do, I love my life at some, and I also want to help the family company. I don't know what to do about my daughter and her inability to use the toilet with any sort of consistency. There is nothing else to read, nobody I haven't asked, no medical professional not consulted. So you blog-god are unfortunately all I've got left, please solve my problems. I'd appreciate it.  A lot!

0 comments to A little help please:

Post a Comment