Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Jenn is going on a detox diet.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
That's right!  You read it here first.  I'm going to give the Martha's Vineyard Detox Diet a whirl.  Anyone want to get really bitchy and hungry with me??

21 Days!  No solid food.

What am I? Crazy! 

Here is the schedule.  Im sure the first few days wont be so bad as I barely eat anything now, but I am going to miss my coffee like a crazy person!  Maybe I can substitute coffee for tea? 

This is the schedule:
8AM

Herbal Cleanse (Tablet)
1 oz of liquid Berry or 1 oz of liquid Berry with 6oz of water
One cup [1] of hot/iced Herbal Tea—(add stevia optional)
1 8oz glass of water [2]

9AM
1 8oz glass of water

10AM
1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of Essential Greens

11AM
1 8oz glass of water and or hot/iced herbal tea

12PM
1 8oz glass of “live” fresh juiced vegetables
If you’re not juicing -mix or blend 8oz of water with 1 scoop of VegeSplash

1PM
1 8oz glass of water and or hot/iced herbal tea

2PM
1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of VegeSplash

3PM
1 8oz glass of water and or hot/iced herbal tea

4PM
1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of Essential Greens

5-6PM
1 cup of homemade [3] puree soup
One cup of broth from soup mix
1 8oz glass of water
1 cup hot herbal tea

7PM
1 8oz glass of water and/or hot herbal tea.
Herbal Cleanse

Wish me luck!  I'll write more tomorrow when I am starving to death.

0 comments to Jenn is going on a detox diet.:

Post a Comment