Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Happy New Years

Friday, January 1, 2010
Hello to all!
Hope everyone survived the holidays! 

Now... About New Years, I usually dont make resolutions, because you end up breaking them and you just end up feeling badly.  Going to exercise more, eat better, etc. 

This year is different. 

Here they are.
1. Going to blog a lot!  (Or at least more than I do!)
2. Going to exercise more! (More than I do now, which is never so it's perfect.)
3. Be a better wife and mother, by focusing a little more on myself.  Sometimes I resent the lack of "me" time I don't have so this year I am going to take a little time everyday for me. 

On an extremely positive note. I GOT THE JOB!!!! 

I am so nervous as I haven't been a real working mom before, but it's pretty much my dream job so I know we can make it work.  This will probably help a lot with #3.

I will be forced to wake up in the morning, actually get dressed in something other than yoga pants, flip flops and a sweater, and put some make up on.  It's going to be great. 

Anybody else make any resolutions?

0 comments to Happy New Years:

Post a Comment