Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Review: Heidi Klum's In An Instant Skin Care Line

Sunday, January 17, 2010


In a word: Terrible!

I was actually given these products by a friend, that had recieved two sets.  Now mind you I don't have wrinkles, but I am almost 30 so maybe I have "aging" skin. 

First Product: The cleanser.
The only good thing about this cleanser was that it smelled clean.  No overwhelming perfume smell.
Overall it made my skin feel like it still had soap on it.

Second Product: The warming scrub.
It seriously feels like you are rubbing broken glass on our face. As if any longer than 5 seconds worth of light scrubbing and your face will bleed. Now I enjoy scrubs, a lot. I love the feeling of brand new baby soft skin after a great peel or an amazing exfoliation, but this was not it, this was TORTURE!

Third Product: Eye cream.
Yet another painful product. For a product designed to go so close to your eyes it irritated and burned them .

SAVE YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PRODUCTS.

Jenn

0 comments to A Review: Heidi Klum's In An Instant Skin Care Line:

Post a Comment