Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

In a nutshell.

Saturday, December 12, 2009
Why are the holidays such a busy time? I have the house decorated, but it pales in comparison to our Halloween stuff. Our decor pretty much consists of a 4 foot fake tree and some tinsel. I think if we spend a few years perusing the day ofter Christmas sales we are bound to end up with some great finds, at a great price (Which I love!)

Meanwhile, my amazon bookstore is up and running. It's actually doing way better than I expected. I'm not making a ton of money but $100.00 in a week isn't half bad either.
If you want to check it out click here.

We are planning a trip to Vegas to see my step dad as well sometime during Izabella's vacation. It is all dependant on whether or not Dave can stop the job he is currently running. It's termite repair and it's been raining off and on for two weeks so it's a little slow going.

I hope everyone is having a great December.

Jenn

0 comments to In a nutshell.:

Post a Comment