Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Happy November!?

Sunday, November 1, 2009
Hello all. OK, Here are a few things that I have realized.
I can't write on a theme.
I tried! I failed.
End of story!

I need to get back into blogging but not about anything in particular.

Just the way I like it.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

We built a haunted house with Dave's cousins. It was GREAT!
Pictures coming soon, I promise. (This time I mean it)

We did however receive some terrible news.

An old roommate that we had many years ago, before Bella was born, was killed in Iraq on Friday.
It is pending investigation (whatever that means)
All we know is that it was non-combat related.
I can't even believe it.
We hear about the "troops" when something happens and we never think about the "people". Especially when it is somebody that you know.

Jenn

0 comments to Happy November!?:

Post a Comment