Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Will it ever be quiet again???

Saturday, October 3, 2009
I have gotten no "quiet time" in days!

Now don't get me wrong, I love being around my daughter a lot, and can even tolerate sitting down with her and watching the same movie three times in a row.

Which last night happened to be this one.


















I have had so much going on this week that I am almost tempted to set my alarm for 5:00 am just so that I can catch up on TIVO.
Usually the 6:00 wake up gets my morning blog fix done and at least a cup of coffee.

Unfortunately this morning, Bella woke up with me at 6:30 and is now yelling at me from the couch. (Something about the strong need for chocolate milk. and a louder need to watch the "Potty Trained" movie!)

Tell me when do you find quiet, alone time?

0 comments to Will it ever be quiet again???:

Post a Comment