Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Easy Pleasy - October 4

Sunday, October 4, 2009
Have "stuff" laying around, waiting to be thrown away?

Please check out the easy ways to make one man's trash another man's treasure.

I really love Craigslist.

The free postings are the easiest I have found to navigate, and you can always take an extra step and check out the wanted ad's. (I have been able to really help people by providing them with items that I was never going to use again.)

You can also subscribe to your local Freecycle.

This tip can really help people as well as well as the planet. With so many people in need these days something you were just going to toss away can really make a difference in another person's life.

Tell me, what do you have just laying around?

0 comments to Easy Pleasy - October 4:

Post a Comment