Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

The Book

Friday, September 11, 2009
The book is the brainchild of some very wise women or men. I stumbled across the idea while trying to figure out how to get my sh*t together. Child care, cooking, cleaning, etc. I have tried other people's versions and I feel quite pleased with mine after many trials and failed attempts.
Let's look inside. I have a zipper pencil holder to hold small things, paperclips, pens, hi-liters, note cards and dry erase markers.
Some lined paper!
My daily to dos. My friend Rachel came over and asked about this. "You have to remind yourself to brush your teeth and wash your face?" I didn't really think about it until later, but yes, sometimes I do! I use plastic sleeves so that I can just cross things off with the dry erase marker. (I like to reuse)
Coming soon, as in maybe even leter today....The rest of the book. The vital info and recipe sections as well as the daily schedules.


0 comments to The Book:

Post a Comment