Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Menu Monday

Monday, September 28, 2009
Monday - Taco Casserole

Tuesday - Homemade Mac and Cheese.
Update: This recipe called for Gruyere cheese. I think that Switzerland is having a tough economic time right now because a half pound costs $24.00. So I am using Swiss instead!

Wednesday - Fend for yourself day.

Thursday - Three Bean Enchilada Chili

Friday - Smoky Chipotle Soft Tacos

Saturday - Leftover Day

Sunday - Tomato Vegetable Stew with Cheddar Cheese Dumplings

The days are interchangeable.

Yes, I have a fend for yourself day. It's the day I let my daughter choose what she wants to eat. Which usually is this...


Not to be confused with the homemade mac and cheese on Tuesday which looks so good. It has three kinds of cheese. Sharp cheddar, Gruyere and Asiago. Ummm, yum! (Please see cheese crisis above!)

0 comments to Menu Monday:

Post a Comment