Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Jenn and Rachel are winners.

Monday, September 28, 2009


I feel honored that someone decided to give us this award. It really means a lot. We have put a lot of work into this blog and it is so great to know that there are women out there that really appreciate the hard work.

Thanks to Shirley over at A Mom after God's Own Heart! (Go check it out!)

As our acceptance speech we shall share with you the rules.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award"Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Since it it I, Jenn, who is writing this it will be my choices. If Rachel logs on later tonight she can post her choices as well.

1. JenGlamGirl - I love her blog. It's beautiful, as is her family.

2. Mom-101 - Funny

3. Nienie - Just amazing!

4. I am Bossy - The funniest

5. Home Ec - 101 - How to's

6. The Housewife Diaries

7. 4 Little Men and Girly Twins

8. The Confused Homemaker

9. The Absent Minded Housewife

10. Kelly's Korner

11. Diary of a mad, mad housewife

12. The Meanest Mom

13. Ma's Kitchen

14.Rachel's World - Who Else?

15. Keeping Up with the Moffat's - I am biased but I still love to look at all of us! (It's ok to lurk!)

I can't wait to check out all of your blogs too. I love the easy layout of google reader, so please post your blogs and I WILL read them. And I will make my own award. The best readers blogs int the world award.

Thanks ladies!

0 comments to Jenn and Rachel are winners.:

Post a Comment