We went to the library for Bella's first "pick my own books" trip.
This is what she chose:
- Things that sometimes happen by Avi
- The Butterfly by Anna Milbourne and Cathy Shimmen
- The English Roses by Madonna
- Whittington by Alan Armstrong
- Annie and Snowball and the Prettiest House by Cynthia Rylant
- Touch! Touch! by Riki Levinson
We are now eating lunch and then she has gymnastics. What a great first day of summer vacation.
p.s. I went a little crazy at the library myself getting three different, and possibly opposing, parenting books.
- ScreamFree Parenting
- I was a really good mom before I had kids
- Parenting at its best
I also got a book about Maria Montessori but that's neither here nor there.