Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Pre Fathers Day

Saturday, June 20, 2009
Alright I am making homemade butterscotch pudding and fried chicken for dinner. Dave saw the recipe on Emeril and he was going to cook it but I figured i would surprise him by making it for when he gets home. What a nice girl I am! On another note I get to put my new resolution into practice. My sister in law (aka: The worst parent in the world!) is coming over with Dave's brother for Fathers Day dinner. Dave was telling me how uncomfortable it's going to be. Not acknowledging anything , and not saying anything. I told him that I am over judging, her choices are not my choices therefore my choices are not her choices. it takes all types and they are making their own decisions for the child. If and when they ask for our help we will be there, in the meantime, whatever! How zen, huh? Let's see how we do.
p.s. We are making his love jar still. Its just a cork top glass jar that we have filled with card stock that says something nice about him. Compliments, sweet nothings, etc. I hope he loves it, since technically I bought myself a Louis Vuitton for his fathers day present. Oops.

POST FATHERS DAY UPDATE:

I did it! Didn't say a word, not a single word! Dave only let one slip about taking the kid to daycare! Hooray for me, it was only a little bit difficult.

0 comments to Pre Fathers Day:

Post a Comment