Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Houseguests?!?!

Monday, June 22, 2009
So I've known my sister is coming for quite sometime. Even though I am more prepared than most I have decided to wait until the last minute to get everything set up for them. Right now is the time that I wish my guest room was ready for guests instead of the best place to hold all of my crap. So I set up the air mattress in Bella's room and I realize...I have no bedding. None, not even an extra pillow. So now I feel like I have to go shopping to buy pillows and bedding for a queen size air mattress that will likely never get used again! Awesome! So meanwhile while I am setting all of this up I come to the realization that this is Bella's room. Where she goes to play. Where she and her cousin will go to play when they get here. Did I make a huge error in judgement? Should I put them on the living room floor with the air mattress? Does that feel weird? Like they can't escape from us? Am I making to much of this? I wish I had my guest room, but instead I have a chaotic mess where a guest room should be. If this isn't some incentive to get my shit together I don't know what is. Not to mention my step dad is coming in two weeks and this will be the first time he's even seen the house! Ugggh.

0 comments to Houseguests?!?!:

Post a Comment