Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Alright, am I the only person that really misses the days when people called before coming over? I know Bella is only three but is it really too much to ask for? Now maybe I'm being oversensitive because the little girl that comes over has the most irritating laugh EVER, but I'm not always company ready. I'm cranky and her parents are not the most involved people so if she had her way we would be going by her rule of "I have to be home by 11:00 when I go to sleep" Nice, huh? But on a positive note I am doing a great job of not letting Bella watch TV today. I think we'll start a tradition. No TV Tuesday!
p.s. I made a Card with the house number on it that says: Bella XXX-XXXX, Please call before coming over! Is that weird?

0 comments to :

Post a Comment